In keeping with No’s. 3 and 4 of our mission statement, Carterville USA has been designated the official website for the John and Hannah Knight Libby Carter Family Organization.
The John and Hannah Knight Libby Carter Family Organization Mission Statement:
The purpose of the John and Hannah Knight Libby Carter Family Organization is to:
- Promote and stimulate interest in the exchange of information regarding our family history and genealogy;
- Locate and strengthen family ties between the many descendants of John Carter and Hannah Knight Libby;
- Acquire and preserve the genealogical records of our ancestors for the benefit of future generations;
- Provide a central location for access to all family related biographical and genealogical material;
- Restore, or contribute to the restoration of historical items in which the Organization may have an interest; and
- Organize bi-annual family reunions to be held in locations of historical significance and interest.
Officers and Board Members: Robert Givens - President Cody Carter - Vice=President Val Dunn - Treasurer Dr. Andree Swanson - Secretary Glenda Wright - Historian Scott Allen - Publicity/Publications Layne Carter - Reunion Chair/Advisor to President Todd Robbins - Technology Charles Carter - Carterville USA Web Site Administrator Publicity Committee - Antoinette Purdon Barbara Carter Kathy Carter